Edge Of Eternity review
20 GB available space
Edge Of Eternity Review
Edge Of Eternity is an app by Midgar Studio. Edge Of Eternity was first published on . Edge Of Eternity is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The world of Heryon is torn apart. Years ago, the arrival of a mysterious alien force ultimately plunged the planet into an endless cataclysmic war where both magic and technology were unleashed to their worst and darkest extremes.
Now an even greater threat has emerged : in a despicable act of war, the invaders released the Corrosion, a fatal disease turning living forms of all kinds into misshapen abominations.
In these desperate times, a young soldier will have to face his destiny and embark on an epic journey that will change the fate of Heryon forever…
- An enthralling story filled with plot twists and heart-wrenching moments
- A gorgeous fantasy world to explore
- Epic battles with a unique and strategic turn-based combat system
- Charismatic and unforgettable characters
- Stunning soundtrack featuring Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles)
- An advanced crafting system
- A fearless yet adorable beast to befriend
Currently in Early Access, Edge Of Eternity already offers:
- 6 Chapters out of 7
- A story-driven Chapter 0 prologue
- 40+ hours of gameplay
- 5 human companions to unlock and 1 furry friend
- 5 dungeons
- 14 boss fights
- 40+ skills to master
- 120+ items to craft