Untitled Goose Game review
833 MB available space
Untitled Goose Game Review
Untitled Goose Game is an application designed by House House. Untitled Goose Game was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
- A horrible goose (that's you)
- A town full of people just trying to get on with their day (you hate them)
- A dedicated honk button (!!!)
AND ALSOOh dear! Two horrible geese!
You can now enjoy Untitled Goose Game with a friend, in a new two-player cooperative mode. Play through the whole game as two horrible geese, honking twice as much, teaming up to plan pranks, and generally ruining everyone's day, together.
- A free update for all owners of Untitled Goose Game
- Play through the entire game with two players
- New goose, new honk, still horrible